Futurra Group is the Ukrainian product IT company that develops and promote its own products: cross-platform mobile-first products, applications for iOS and Android, Smart Home products:
- 5+ years of experience,
- 10+ million unique users every month — and the audience keeps growing,
- orientation on Tier-1 (USA, Europe) and Tier-2 markets.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development/Partnership Manager to establish strong relationships with our current payment partners and find new strategic ones to speed up our company's growth.
Your tasks will be:
- searching for new strategic partners;
- communication/calls/meetings with partners;
- meeting partner's requirements in order to start cooperation;
- improving the terms of cooperation with current partners;
- discussion of tasks with designers and the technical team to meet the needs of partners.
- 2+ years of work experience as business development/partnership manager;
- good Excel skills;
- knowledge of English - at least Upper-intermediate (B2);
- excellent communication skills;
- proactivity and initiative;
- experience of working with customers and deep understanding of appropriate communication with them;
- ability to comply with tasks independently and meet deadlines.
Will be a plus:
- experience of working with Chinese market.
The growth of our employees is a success of our company, therefore we have created the most comfortable working conditions:
- your career and financial growth directly depend on your results;
- spacious office with terrace located 2 min. from Poshtova square;
- non-bureaucratic environment;
- flexible schedule;
- free breakfasts, lunches, fruits in the office;
- funding of specialized courses and trainings;
- corporate events, parties on the terrace, table tennis, table football, game console;
- sports — we run, play soccer, volleyball, participate in sports events in Ukraine and abroad.
Futurra Group is built on the constant investment in people. All our managers have realized their own ideas and have grown within the company.