For more than 6 years, Futurra Group has been developing and promoting its products around the world with a focus on Tier1 countries.
Since the beginning of 2022, we have focused the main efforts of the team on the new EdTech product MathMaster.
This is a math problem-solving service with an auto-recognition algorithm and live chat with math experts.
More than 5 million unique users use MathMaster, with the majority of our users coming from the United States.
As the CTO, you will be responsible for leading our technology department and ensuring that our products are innovative, efficient, and scalable. You will work closely with our CEO and executive team to develop and execute our technology strategy and roadmap.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive technology strategy
- Lead and manage the technology department
- Oversee the development, design, and implementation of our products
- Manage the product development process
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve our products and processes
- Collaborate with other departments
- Ensure that our products are secure, reliable, and compliant with relevant regulations and standards.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technology leadership roles, with a proven track record
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire technical professionals
If you are a strategic thinker, passionate about technology, and excited about the opportunity to lead a dynamic and innovative team, please apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team.
The growth of our employees is a success of our company, therefore we have created the most comfortable working conditions:
- Your career and financial growth directly depend on your results;
- Spacious office with terrace located 2 min. from Poshtova square;
- Non-bureaucratic environment;
- Flexible schedule;
- Free breakfasts, lunches, and fruits in the office;
- Funding of specialized courses and trainings;
- Corporate events, parties on the terrace, table tennis, table football, game console;
- Sports - we run, play soccer, volleyball, participate in sports events in Ukraine and abroad.
Futurra Group is built on the constant investment in people. All of our managers have implemented their own ideas and have grown within the company.