Futurra Group is a fast-growing Ukrainian IT company. We successfully develop and promote our own products: cross-platform mobile-first products, applications and casual games for iOS and Android, Smart Home products with 10+ million unique users every month. Now we are looking for an ambitious and productive Financial manager for our team.
You tasks will be:
- Deal with financial flows, structures;
- Prepare and reconcile financial reporting on a monthly basis among all group companies;
- Prepare independent reports for investors;
- Register new companies and perform account openings;
- Control all stages of reporting for existing and new companies;
- Prepare tax planning for all group companies;
- Communicate with counterparties on any financial issue;
- Arrange and conduct check-points with all members involved in working process;
- Monitor all tasks connected to financial issues done by other employees/ people;
- Ad hoc reports and tasks.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or another related field;
- Good knowledge/experience in audit, accounting, economics, financial analysis or another related field – 3+ years;
- Knowledge and experience with spreadsheet and presentation software;
- Being advanced Excel user;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written (can be interviewed in English);
- Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business conclusions;
- Being result-oriented and hard-working, with high ambitions. Responsibility and readiness to act independently.
Will be a plus:
- Financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CFA, etc.);
- International certification such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc;
- Strong communication skills: oral and written.
- Opportunity to become a CFO;
- Ambitious & supportive team;
- Paid lunches;
- Offline team-buildings;
- Constant professional and self-development: workshops, courses, etc.
Futurra Group is built on the constant investment in people. All our managers have realized their own ideas and have grown within the company.
Realize your potential - join us!