Futurra Group is a fast-growing Ukrainian IT company. We successfully develop and promote our own products: cross-platform mobile-first products, applications and casual games for iOS and Android, Smart Home products with 10+ million unique users every month. Now we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for our multi platform VPN project.
You tasks will be:
- development process automation (ci/cd);
- configuration management automation/iac development;
- backup/restore process automation;
- monitoring system development;
- ELK stack development (filters, pipelines, dashboards).
4 years’ relevant experience
knowledge of gnu/linux architecture;
experience with deb based distros (especially ubuntu);
nginx; openresty; php administration.
git; jenkins; terraform; ansible; zabbix;
bareos or similar backup management system.
strong knowledge in common network protocols: tcp/ip, udp/ip;
experience with vpn protocols: l2tp/ipsec, openvpn;
experience with iptables, tc.
Will be a plus:
experience with obfuscated vpn/proxy protocols: softether, shadowsocks, psiphon, wireguard, obfs4;
experience with clickhouse.
The growth of our employees is a success of our company, therefore we have created the most comfortable working conditions:
- your career and financial growth directly depend on your results;
- USD salary;
- spacious office with terrace located 5 min. from Lukianivska station;
- flexible schedule;
- free breakfasts, lunches and fruits in the office;
- funding of specialized courses and tranings;
- corporate events, trips to the mountains, parties on the terrace, table tennis, table football, game console;
- sports - we run, play soccer, volleyball, participate in sports events in Ukraine and abroad.
Realize your potential - join us!